Morgan and Jenny were living one perfectly happy life... and then one day they decided to spice it up with some crunching, chewing, barking, little fun. So get comfy, make yourself at home, and enjoy our little blog of chips and dip (o)..

Friday, June 4, 2010

Inspiring Others to Love

A few weeks ago, Jenny and I attended a fund-raising breakfast for a non-profit that is also a client of mine. At the breakfast was someone I work with on a fairly regular basis at the bank named Sharon. I spoke with Sharon this week about an unrelated matter, and part of our conversation went essentially as follows:

"Morgan, Byron tells me you have some good news!"
"Yep, I'm engaged!"
"Oh, that's so exciting! When I saw you two lovebirds at the breakfast, I knew something special was brewing. You two are so adorable together!"
"Aw, thanks."
"You know what I did after I saw you guys at the breakfast? I pulled out my cell phone, called my husband, and told him I love him! You guys inspired me!"

Much like anything having to do with Jenny, it made me smile.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU Morgan! This story makes me smile.
    Let's inspire people to love one another the rest of our lives, it will be our personal peace mission.

    ReplyDelete