Morgan and Jenny were living one perfectly happy life... and then one day they decided to spice it up with some crunching, chewing, barking, little fun. So get comfy, make yourself at home, and enjoy our little blog of chips and dip (o)..

Monday, December 20, 2010

Morgan the Beautician: Part II

Last night, Morgan tweezed my eyebrows.


As we were cuddling, Morgan began to stare into my eyes with serious intensity. Now, if it had just been love bearing into my soul, I would have understood the intense staring contest, but then I realized that his eyes were actually locked just above my eye, and on my eyebrow. Suddenly he jumped out of bed, ran into the bathroom, came back, and pounced on me - tweezers in hand. Apparently he spotted a few hairs that were just barely sticking out of the skin and being in touch with his beautifying feminine side lately, decided he would tackle the eyebrow tweeze.

Since I am a girl, and have tweezed often in my life, I felt no pain as he tweezed the few stray tiny slivers. Morgan was shocked, because for those of you who are married or close to men, you may realize that they have no pain tolerance, and for those of you that aren't yet - you have something to look forward to. I decided to put off looking at his handiwork until the morning, that way I would be able to sleep if he did something terrible, but it turns out, by not looking, I tossed and turned through the night, until I finally gathered the courage to see what he had done. Fortunately, he was right, he only grabbed the hairs that had been cut before, and so, he did an excellent job.

Well Morgan Dipo, you have been hired: highlight my hair, tweeze the brows, and tell me wonderful things. Maybe next week I will teach you pedicures.

No comments:

Post a Comment